The Atheist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Atheist

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. -~Carl Sagan~-

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Useful Hadiths

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Useful Hadiths Empty
PostSubject: Useful Hadiths   Useful Hadiths EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 2:07 am

Who Created Allah

Book 001, Number 0242:

It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Men will continue to question one another till this is propounded: Allah created all things but who created Allah? He who found himself confronted with such a situation should say: I affirm my faith in Allah.

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/muslim/001.smt.html#001.0243

Sun Rising

Book 001, Number 0296:

It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) observed: When three things appear faith will not benefit one who has not previously believed or has derived no good from his faith: the rising of the sun in its place of setting, the Dajjal, and the beast of the earth

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/muslim/001.smt.html#001.0296

Creation

Sahih Muslim, Chapter MCLV, The beginning of creation and the creation of Adam,
Hadith No. 6707:

"Abu Huraira reported that Allah's Messenger (mpbuh) took hold of my hands and said: Allah the Exalted and Glorious, created the clay on Saturday and He created the mountains on Sunday and He created the trees on Monday and He created the things entailing labour on Tuesday and created light on Wednesday and He caused animals to spread on Thursday and created Adam (pbuh) after 'Asr on Friday; the last creation at the last hour of the hours of Friday, ie. Between afternoon and night."

Flog Slaves

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 132:

Narrated 'Abdullah bin Zam'a:

The Prophet said, "None of you should flog his wife as he flogs a slave and then have sexual intercourse with her in the last part of the day."

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/bukhari/062.sbt.html#007.062.132

Get your niggers here :

Volume 2, Book 15, Number 103:

Narrated 'Urwa on the authority of 'Aisha:

On the days of Mina, (11th, 12th, and 13th of Dhul-Hijjah) Abu Bakr came to her while two young girls were beating the tambourine and the Prophet was lying covered with his clothes. Abu Bakr scolded them and the Prophet uncovered his face and said to Abu Bakr, "Leave them, for these days are the days of 'Id and the days of Mina." 'Aisha further said, "Once the Prophet was screening me and I was watching the display of black slaves in the Mosque and ('Umar) scolded them. The Prophet said, 'Leave them. O Bani Arfida! (carry on), you are safe (protected)'."

Fuck Dogs

Volume 4, Book 54, Number 539:

Narrated Abu Talha:

The Prophet said, "Angels do not enter a house witch has either a dog or a picture in it."

Volume 4, Book 54, Number 448:

Narrated Abu Talha:

I heard Allah's Apostle saying; "Angels (of Mercy) do not enter a house wherein there is a dog or a picture of a living creature (a human being or an animal)."

Volume 4, Book 54, Number 449:

Narrated Busr bin Said:

That Zaid bin Khalid Al-Juhani narrated to him something in the presence of Said bin 'Ubaidullah Al-Khaulani who was brought up in the house of Maimuna the wife of the Prophet. Zaid narrated to them that Abu Talha said that the Prophet said, "The Angels (of Mercy) do not enter a house wherein there is a picture." Busr said, "Later on Zaid bin Khalid fell ill and we called on him. To our surprise we saw a curtain decorated with pictures in his house. I said to Ubaidullah Al-Khaulani, "Didn't he (i.e. Zaid) tell us about the (prohibition of) pictures?" He said, "But he excepted the embroidery on garments. Didn't you hear him?" I said, "No." He said, "Yes, he did."

Volume 4, Book 54, Number 450:

Narrated Salim's father:

Once Gabriel promised the Prophet (that he would visit him, but Gabriel did not come) and later on he said, "We, angels, do not enter a house which contains a picture or a dog."

Volume 4, Book 54, Number 540:

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar:

Allah's Apostle ordered that the dogs should be killed.

Fuck Snakes

Volume 4, Book 54, Number 527:

Narrated 'Aisha:

The Prophet said, "Kill the snake with two white lines on its back, for it blinds the on-looker and causes abortion."

Volume 4, Book 54, Number 528:

Narrated 'Aisha:

The Prophet ordered that a short-tailed or mutilated-tailed snake (i.e. Abtar) should be killed, for it blinds the on-looker and causes abortion."

Donkey and Crows

Volume 4, Book 54, Number 522:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "When you hear the crowing of cocks, ask for Allah's Blessings for (their crowing indicates that) they have seen an angel. And when you hear the braying of donkeys, seek Refuge with Allah from Satan for (their braying indicates) that they have seen a Satan."

Satan in your Nose

Volume 4, Book 54, Number 516:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "If anyone of you rouses from sleep and performs the ablution, he should wash his nose by putting water in it and then blowing it out thrice, because Satan has stayed in the upper part of his nose all the night."

Muhammed and Satan

Volume 4, Book 54, Number 504:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet offered a prayer, and (after finishing) he said, "Satan came in front of me trying persistently to divert my attention from the prayer, but Allah gave me the strength to over-power him."

Who Created Allah

Volume 4, Book 54, Number 496:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "Satan comes to one of you and says, 'Who created so-and-so? 'till he says, 'Who has created your Lord?' So, when he inspires such a question, one should seek refuge with Allah and give up such thoughts."

Funny

Volume 4, Book 54, Number 492:

Narrated 'Abdullah:

It was mentioned before the Prophet that there was a man who slept the night till morning (after sunrise). The Prophet said, "He is a man in whose ears (or ear) Satan had urinated."

Volume 4, Book 54, Number 484:

Narrated Rafi bin Khadij:

I heard the Prophet saying, "Fever is from the heat of the (Hell) Fire; so cool it with water."

Volume 4, Book 54, Number 485:

Narrated Aisha:

The Prophet said, "Fever is from the heat of the (Hell) Fire, so cool it with water."

Volume 4, Book 54, Number 486:

Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

The Prophet said, "Fever is from the heat of the (Hell) Fire; so abate fever with water."

Volume 4, Book 54, Number 482:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "The (Hell) Fire complained to its Lord saying, 'O my Lord! My different parts eat up each other.' So, He allowed it to take two breaths, one in the winter and the other in summer, and this is the reason for the severe heat and the bitter cold you find (in weather)."

SEX

Volume 4, Book 54, Number 460:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "If a husband calls his wife to his bed (i.e. to have sexual relation) and she refuses and causes him to sleep in anger, the angels will curse her till morning."

Jews

Volume 2, Book 23, Number 457:

Narrated Abi Aiyub:

Once the Prophet went out after sunset and heard a dreadful voice, and said, "The Jews are being punished in their graves."

Volume 2, Book 23, Number 458:

Narrated Musa bin 'Uqba:

(From the daughter of Khalid bin Sa id bin Al-'Asi) who said that she had heard the Prophet seeking refuge with Allah from the punishment in the grave

Volume 2, Book 23, Number 438:

Narrated Anas:

A young Jewish boy used to serve the Prophet and he became sick. So the Prophet went to visit him. He sat near his head and asked him to embrace Islam. The boy looked at his father, who was sitting there; the latter told him to obey Abu-l-Qasim and the boy embraced Islam. The Prophet came out saying: "Praises be to Allah Who saved the boy from the Hell-fire."

Cruelty

Volume 2, Book 23, Number 413:

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar :

The Jew brought to the Prophet a man and a woman from amongst them who have committed (adultery) illegal sexual intercourse. He ordered both of them to be stoned (to death), near the place of offering the funeral prayers beside the mosque."

Mohamed Believingin Magic

Volume 4, Book 54, Number 490:

Narrated 'Aisha:

Magic was worked on the Prophet so that he began to fancy that he was doing a thing which he was not actually doing. One day he invoked (Allah) for a long period and then said, "I feel that Allah has inspired me as how to cure myself. Two persons came to me (in my dream) and sat, one by my head and the other by my feet. One of them asked the other, "What is the ailment of this man?" The other replied, 'He has been bewitched" The first asked, 'Who has bewitched him?' The other replied, 'Lubaid bin Al-A'sam.' The first one asked, 'What material has he used?' The other replied, 'A comb, the hair gathered on it, and the outer skin of the pollen of the male date-palm.' The first asked, 'Where is that?' The other replied, 'It is in the well of Dharwan.' " So, the Prophet went out towards the well and then returned and said to me on his return, "Its date-palms (the date-palms near the well) are like the heads of the devils." I asked, "Did you take out those things with which the magic was worked?" He said, "No, for I have been cured by Allah and I am afraid that this action may spread evil amongst the people." Later on the well was filled up with earth.

Hair Extension

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 133:

Narrated 'Aisha:

An Ansari woman gave her daughter in marriage and the hair of the latter started falling out. The Ansari women came to the Prophet and mentioned that to him and said, "Her (my daughter's) husband suggested that I should let her wear false hair." The Prophet said, "No, (don't do that) for Allah sends His curses upon such ladies who lengthen their hair artificially."

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/bukhari/062.sbt.html#007.062.132

Fucking 9 Times a Day

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 142:

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

The Prophet used to pass by (have sexual relation with) all his wives in one night, and at that time he had nine wives.

Small Ants and atom
http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/bukhari/052.sbt.html#004.052.112

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/bukhari/093.sbt.html#009.093.507

Seeing God

Volume 1, Book 10, Number 529:

Narrated Qais:

Jarir said, "We were with the Prophet and he looked at the moon--full-moon--and said, 'Certainly you will see your Lord as you see this moon and you will have no trouble in seeing Him. So if you can avoid missing (through sleep or business, etc.) a prayer before the sun-rise (Fajr) and a prayer before sunset ('Asr), you must do so.' He then recited Allah's Statement:

And celebrate the praises Of your Lord before The rising of the sun And before (its) setting." (50.39) Isma'il said, "Offer those prayers and do not miss them."

Volume 1, Book 10, Number 547:

Narrated Jarir bin 'Abdullah:

We were with the Prophet on a full moon night. He looked at the moon and said, "You will certainly see your Lord as you see this moon, and there will be no trouble in seeing Him. So if you can avoid missing (through sleep, business, etc.) a prayer before the rising of the sun (Fajr) and before its setting ('Asr) you must do so. He (the Prophet ) then recited the following verse:

And celebrate the praises Of Your Lord before The rising of the sun And before (its) setting." (50.39)

Animals

Book 38, Number 4450:

Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas:

There is no prescribed punishment for one who has sexual intercourse with an animal.
Back to top Go down
https://atheism.board-directory.net

Useful Hadiths
Page 1 of 1